Monday, February 21, 2011

Whistler

So my butt-bone is sore, my thighs and calves burn, my wrists ache, and my neck hurts! But oh was it worth it! Whistler was amazing, even despite my not so amazing snowboard skills. The mountain doesn't even compare to what I've ridden on the east Coast (obviously), I just wish I was able to go for longer. I'd say my snowboarding skills are improving some, we stuck in a group for most of the time so it was kind of hard to go at my own skill level, I even got to snow-plow down a few black runs. I took a few small jumps and landed a couple, so that was pretty tight, but the other peeps in the group were way better than me. Anyways, I'd say it probably was on of the most awesome Sundays I've ever had while being at Fountainview.

1 comment:

  1. wow so exciting!!! i so wish i could have come! ur neck hurts? kiddo be careful! Sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete