Friday, October 7, 2011

Scribbles



So recently I have been rethinking my future as a writer. I really enjoy writing, but is it what I want to direct my entire life focus on? The main reason though, is that I'm truly doubting my ability, my recent Comp scores can vouch for that. Ability, or even simple adequacy, comes from practice and even though natural talent may help some, it is no substitute. So without further ado, I present a challenge: If you dare, comment below and give me a topic to write on!  I'll write it up and post it (as quickly as possible, I'm kinda busy). Be as creative as possible.

Picture: http://www.threadless.com/product/3237/Quick_Brown_Fox_DTG

4 comments:

  1. Is this supposed to be fiction or like an essay/report? I'll give both ideas.
    1: Nonfiction- The benefits of fiction/nonfiction for our brains.
    2: Fiction- You're on vacation in Rome with your sister and it's not going as planned. Opening sentence- "It all started when I tripped on my shoelace outside the small Italian bakery..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try this...
    ----Terrorists build a device called a “time scoop.” It cannot be used to travel in time, only to bring things from the past to the present. They unleash a flood of pirates, Vikings, hippies, and dinosaurs on Washington, D.C.
    Good luck! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright, I'll get on to these, but probly later this week, I have mid-terms

    ReplyDelete