Friday, March 25, 2011

Hawaii Yo!

So finally I have enough time and internet to post! I'm at a mall sitting outside a Starbucks stealing their internet. I was actually expecting Hawaii to be extremely overrated, but so far it has been much more than I expected. We're on the island of Kauai (known as the Garden Island) staying at the Kahili Adventist School. Kauai isn't as popular as the surrounding island's so it is less touristed which is really nice, I've been able to go on a hike inland to an idyllic waterfall and go boogie boarding. The waves are amazing for boogie boarding and stuff, it's awesome! I want to be able to take away from Hawaii something more than just a good time though (besides a ukulele), we'll see what goes down. I'll try and post some pictures later. (Don't count on it though)

1 comment:

  1. I def think that you should write a blog just about the actualy boogie boarding. haha it would be truly epic. I miss and love you

    ReplyDelete