Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Alliteration

As I sit here on my bed, thinking of things that I can’t control, I listen to the wind whistle around the corner of the building. I guess I can relate to that wind; I sweep myself through life, sometimes moving quietly and sometimes trying to make as much noise as possible. Maybe it’s for attention, I don’t know, but it always seems to have some hidden meaning behind it. Why am I quiet? Well ‘cause then I have the reputation of being the chill one, someone that others can comfortably be their self around. Then why do I make noise? Because even the chill one needs to make someone laugh once in a while. But just like the breeze, I only touch the surface. I rush by, making a scene only long enough for people to take notice, but not long enough to make an impact. I want to be like a hurricane, or maybe like the wind that blows when it’s cold and wet outside (the kind that goes right through you). But how do I live such a life? Someday I’ll find out.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good writer willis! I aspire to write like you I have decided.

    As you get older you will discover more about yourself. You may never know much about yourself because our personalities are like icebergs. How you process things and how you feel about certain things.

    PS. things that hurt and we can't control makes us grow
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete